Year 5 & Above - Python Game Programming Thursdays from 2.05pm to 3.35pm starting March 23rd
Payment Details : 2250 NOK for 10 weekly sessions.YoungCoderz Coding Club - Account Number: 15039613686, Account Name: YOUNG CODERZ DA [Org Number: 918722246]
Each session's duration is 90 mins. Sessions will be conducted on the school premises.
1. The students will be introduced to text based programming where they will learn to code using syntaxes,
identify bugs and learn how to fix them.
2. They learn all this by solving mini challenges through which they keep learning new concepts, later
3. Building simple python games putting together all the concepts learnt.
4. They will also be making their own personal project in which they bring their creative ideas to a working python project.Learning Outcome:
Students walk in as new to programming but walk out as confident python programmers.
1. Students learn to program in the most useful programming language used in real world programming
2. Students learn to problem solve, think logically, handle challenges and learn to collaborate with other team members
3. Students along with making games taught in class, at the end of the course will have their own python project incorporating
all the concepts they learntKey Projects:
Introduction to Python, Installation, How to Save and Run Programs Output statements - ASCII Bot
Input statements and variable assignment - Mad Libs Generator
Introduction to Mathematical operations - Make a Simple Calculator Program
Introduction to Conditions - Hogwarts Sorting Hat Challenge
Rock Paper Scissor/Fortune Teller/Coin Flipper (Implementation of Conditions)
Fantasy Football League (Introduction to Python Turtle Programming)
Introduction to Loops - FOR & While - Times table / Fizz Buzz Game / Guess the Number
Make your own quiz. How Eco Friendly You Are? (Implementation of Loops & Conditions)
Moonhack Game (Introduction to List)
Airport Code Generator (Introduction to Dictionary)
Hangman Game - Implementation of all concepts learnt over the weeks
Registered students can attend free online workshop during Easter.
Also an opportunity to participate in Inter School Coding Competitions (Happening soon!)
We need minimum 8 students to start the club.Otherwise,course will be cancelled and money will be refunded.Further details will be communicated via email near the course start date.
Email email@example.com for any queries.