All we want to do is create that spark in student’s curiosity to explore today’s technologies by creating games & apps rather than consuming and help them innovate their own future.
In today’s world of open-source technologies, the choices are heaps beyond to explore. All we provide is a helping hand to walk them together with choices that best suits their interests.
Our game based learning curriculum not only makes exploring technologies fun and playful but also engaging and simulating. Along the way of making their own games & apps using different technologies, we implant core programming skills, computational thinking, digital problem solving, creativity and that spark to keep pursuing new upcoming technologies all along their learning years.
Work With Us
Are you passionate about working with children and do you love technology and design? We are now hiring Coding Instructors!
As an instructor, you would teach either our after-school classes, weekend classes or holiday camps.
Coding Instructor’s responsibilities
- Curriculum and lesson plan will be provided but the instructor has the flexibility to introduce creativity and adjustments.
- Prepare well ahead for the class, deliver class demonstrations and lead class discussions, manage the classroom, guide students through exploring computer programming concepts.
- Facilitate learning and exploration by asking the student questions that will guide them and help them discover the solution themselves rather than giving prescriptive directions.
- Ensure room is ready prior to start of class: projector, screen, wifi/internet.
- Track attendence, classroom task completion, home assignments on a weekly basis.
- Ensure safety of children in your care. Remain with children throughout the session.
- Weekly updates to parents and club co-ordinator.
- Passionate in teaching.
- Ability to break down complex logic into simpler units to make students understand easier and better.
- Enjoy being with kids. Have patience and know ways to keep students engaged throughout the class.
- Ability to take charge of the situation and work independently.
- A great fit for an IT university student. Applicants must have excellent command of spoken English. Knowing Norwegian is an added advantage.
- Instructors will be expected to work at least 2 hours per week.
- Must be able to make a long term commitment to work.(minimum one year)
- Verification from Politi is mandate.
- Not suitable for those seeking for full-time employment in the near future.
Apply for a position today and join a growing community that will unlock the gift that’s within you.Make sure to copy your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and address any questions or queries to the same email address.